Tuesday, January 9, 2007

What else could go wrong

I am starting to believe that there is no stopping idiocy sometimes.

1) The Secretary has misplaced my ELA book that I am using for practice for my students

2) The Menahel, without asking me, had told the students due to a very innocent passage that mentioned the pros and cons for a mixed gender enviroment in the teaching system (which, for those of you familiar with the ELA, there are almost always one of those every year) warrented them to throw out all their packets.

*SIGH*

I want these boys to do well on the ELA. I already have parents asking me to tutor for ELA, which I shall do, along with students who are requesting History help. It is sad that my in-class help towards these students is being threatened when my Principals both said that the page was fine and quite appropiate, especially in dealing with the ELAs.

Due to this obsenity, I had a very difficult time controlling the class. Many of them felt that they had 'won against me' of the sorts and behaved attrociously.

Makes me very sad.

7th and 6th Grades were quite normal, got the work done, everyone was happy. Moving quietly along. Just the 8th grade has me worried. Yearbook is still not going well, now the ELA, and now I wonder what next?