Sunday, January 14, 2007

Baby I got back

So the Menahel spoke up about the lessons, not sure about me, but about what I am teaching.

The boys apparently had twisted his words, even though his words weren't supportive of what I was trying to teach the boys before hand. The boys used it as an excuse and it finally took 3 days for all of this insanity to be quashed. Thank G-d it has been and hopefully will have just another day to get them prepped.

Last Thursday was actually good, except for the fact that the Principal felt the tests were too hard and it wouldn't do if the kids began to fail the tests. Truth be told I don't have any issues at all with the tests, I know if they study they would do well, but you can't tell me last minute about changing my entire outlook on how to make my tests and give them. So I'll work on making the next one 'easier' I'm going to have to grade all those lovely tests from last Thursday and see how well they all do.

I'm hoping that tomorrow's work day just builds upon the more positive Thursday that me and the kids had last week.